The dishes are done, Kitchen is clean, leftovers tucked happily in the fridge, Sweet Potato Pie eaten…and now, fat and happy I give you my thankfuls for this year.
1. I’m thankful for my children. They give me strength, reflection, honesty, joy and neverending love. What more can you ask for?
2. I’m thankful for my home. Not long ago, I almost didn’t have one.
3. I’m thankful for the mess in my house. It means that everyone is able to be active, have fun, and express themselves.
4. I’m thankful for my friends, whether physical or cyber. They make my days easier, more fun, happier, and peaceful.
5. I’m thankful for my job. It’s only for 6 weeks, but at least it’s MINE.
6. I’m thankful for a day off. 🙂 Just to relax (which included cleaning, cooking dinner and cleaning up afterwards….still felt like a day off to me!)
I’m off to knit and relax…for a change!