Tammy at Mom Knows Everything has tagged me with this fun meme, (I think Ms. Tam just likes to see me squirm! lol!) Actually, I was really looking forward to it, and took a day to think it over before I posted.
The rules are:
1. You link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. You share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. You tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. You let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
7 Things About Me
1. I am an obsessive compulsive. Not that THAT should be a surprise, but, I: compulsively lock my car doors 6 or 8 times during even a short trip. Each time, the button must be pushed twice. (as I have said before, one never knows when a psycho car thief will attack at 60 mph…best to be prepared), color code my M&M’s before eating them, MUST make my bed everyday.
2. I carry pepper spray in my purse (thanks to an ex-work mate who did horrible things!) and know how to use it.
3. I have had gray hair since I was 15 years old.
4. Was adopted at 8 weeks, and at age 30 met my natural mother and brothers. My sister refuses to meet me unless I go on Maury. (no, this isn’t a joke)
5. Get completely skeeved out touching meat or eggshells. I have to wash my hands like I’m going into surgery afterwards…several times, and still feel things on me. ugh
6. Adore Elvis, Frank Sinatra, and Etta James, and can usually name any tune in under 5 notes
7. Can go to defcon 4 instantly from: listening to people chew, listening to people who say things like “where you at?” or “______ and me went…..” Grrrrrr……
Because I’ve had such awesome visitors lately, and would love to know more about them, I’m leaving this open-ended. Wanna give it a shot, let me know and I’ll link 2 u. C’mon, it’s your 15 minutes of fame!