Tammy, who just loves to see me struggle to think of 8 interesting things about me (rofl!!) tagged me with the Crazy Eight Meme. I do enjoy doing meme’s….they are thought provoking, so here goes:
EIGHT THINGS I’M PASSIONATE ABOUT –
- 1. My Children – they are my strength, and my weakness
2. Order – I am an Adult child of Alcoholic parents (just one more title), and never knew what I was coming home to. I have to have order in my life.
3. Creativity – I must do something creative EVERY DAY.
5. Stamping/scrapping – they go together
6. Healing – helping other’s heal
7. My friends – I have few, and I hold them like treasure
8. My independence – I will not let anyone rule my life.
EIGHT THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE –
- 1. See my children grown, with grandbabies (is that 2??)
2. Visit Tibet – it is a lifelong passion (hey, that’s another for #1!)
3. Make a difference
4. Have a book published
5. Finish my dissertation
6. See the west coast
7. Not be afraid
EIGHT THINGS I SAY OFTEN –
- WTF??? *Note, 1 and 2 are usually combined
- Do What? (Mother’s expression…how did I ever end up with it??
- Ad….ad……ADDAM! (because he NEVER answers the first time
- Jake, stop
- Bodhi…shut up!
- Aw sheeeiiiit (nuff said)
- Just shhhh for one minute
EIGHT BOOKS I’VE RECENTLY READ –
- The entire Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon (for about the 100th time)
- In the Dark of the Night – John Saul
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowlings
- Cause of Death – Patricia Cornwell
- Winter of the wolf moon (3rd or 4th time) – Steve Hamilton
- Big Papi – David Ortiz
- R is for Richochet – Sue Grafton
- The Ring – (For I don’t know how many times) Danielle Steele
EIGHT SONGS I COULD LISTEN TO OVER AND OVER
- Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne
- Ripple – Grateful Dead
- Lips of an Angel by Hinder
- Runaway Train – Soul Asylum
- Beth by KISS
- Who’s your daddy – Toby Keith
- Midnight Oil – Barbara Mandrell
- Angel from Montgomery – John Prine
EIGHT THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO MY BEST FRIENDS
EIGHT THINGS I’VE LEARNED THIS PAST YEAR
- How little sleep a person can function on.
- How to let go.
- How thoughtful someone can be even though you have never met them.
- How nice bloggers are.
- How resourceful I am.
- How to stay at home and just be.
- How hard it is to let your children grow up.
- How to blog.
I’M TAGGING 5 PEOPLE I THINK SHOULD DO CRAZY 8 MEME: (cuz I think they will!)
- Leslie from Orangina Dreams
- Shari from Shari’s Place
- Shari from Shari Stamps
- Bridget from And miles to Go Before We Sleep
- Terri from Mrs. Squidley’s Place